Términos y condiciones generales de uso
General terms and conditions of use
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information set out in Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July 11, the following general information information on this website are provided below: The ownership of this website, https://covercv.com, (hereinafter, Website) is held by: Luis Gerardo Runge, with NIF: X8869465, and whose contact details are:
Address: Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 38108, Spain Contact phone: +34 663 807 354 Contact email: email@example.com
II. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the conditions: The Website
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, Web Site shall be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated both in the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those online services or resources offered to Users (hereinafter, Services).
CoverCV reserves the right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time CoverCV may interrupt, deactivate and/or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them.
Access to the Website by the User is free and, as a general rule, is free of charge without the User having to provide any consideration in order to enjoy it, except for the cost of connecting through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted.
The use of any of the Contents or Services of the Website may be made through the User's prior subscription or registration.
Access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as through the spaces provided for interaction between Users, and the User and CoverCV, such as comments and/or blogging spaces, confers the status of User, and therefore, from the start of browsing the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent amendments, are accepted, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as appropriate. Given the relevance of the foregoing, it is recommended that the User read them each time they visit the Website.
The CoverCV Website provides a wide variety of information, services and data. The User assumes its responsibility to make proper use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Content and/or Services and data offered by CoverCV without contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morals or public order, or that may otherwise violate the rights of third parties or the very functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by CoverCV for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User shall immediately notify CoverCV of any fact that allows the misuse of the information recorded in these forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and/or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
CoverCV reserves the right to remove all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, CoverCV will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist.
Merely accessing this Website does not imply entering into any type of commercial relationship between CoverCV and the User.
The User declares to be of legal age and has sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these Conditions. Therefore, although our website may be used by minors, we recommend adult supervision in case of making payments. CoverCV declines any liability for failure to comply with this requirement.
III. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
CoverCV does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or of the Contents or Services. CoverCV will make every effort to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guarantee that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be error-free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website is error-free or causes damage to the User's computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances will CoverCV be responsible for losses, damages or losses of any kind that arise from accessing, browsing and using the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of viruses.
CoverCV is also not responsible for any damage that may be caused to users by inappropriate use of this Website. In particular, it is in no way responsible for any falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
IV. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, CoverCV undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the implementation of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in CoverCV is: Luis Gerado Runge, with NIF: X8869465 (hereinafter, also Data Controller). Their contact details are as follows:
Santa Cruz de Tenerife,
38108, Spain Contact
phone: +34 663 807 354 Contact
Personal Data Registration
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by CoverCV through the forms provided on its pages will be incorporated and processed in our files in order to facilitate, speed up and comply with the commitments established between CoverCV and the User or maintaining the relationship established in the forms you fill out, or to respond to a request or query from the same. In addition, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the GDPR applies, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the processing activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User's personal data shall be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the GDPR:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the User's consent will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limiting the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow the User to be identified for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees their security and confidentiality.
- Proactive Responsibility Principle: The Data Controller shall be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in CoverCV are only identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. CoverCV undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
Whenever the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed if the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by CoverCV for the purpose of facilitating, streamlining and complying with the commitments established between the Website and the User or maintaining the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out or to answer a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for a commercial purpose of customization, operational and statistical purposes, and activities specific to the corporate purpose of CoverCV, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be intended; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Personal Data Retention Periods
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of their processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests their deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period for which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User's personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Stripe Payments Europe, Limited (Payment Gateway) with address at: The One Building, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smartsupp.com (Chat Support) with address at: Šumavská 31, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic email@example.com
- Freshworks Inc. (Technical Support Tool) with address in San Mateo, CA 2950 S. Delaware Street, Suite 201, San Mateo CA 94403
If the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the data is intended to be transferred, as well as of the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the GDPR, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the processing of their personal data lawfully by CoverCV. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be required for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful insofar as they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
CoverCV undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in order to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, since the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because CoverCV cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. In accordance with the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, a violation of the security of personal data is any violation of security that causes the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure by means of a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has CoverCV and may therefore exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
- Right of access: This is the User's right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not CoverCV is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing carried out or carried out by CoverCV, as well as, among others, the information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned from them.
- Right to rectification: This is the User's right to have their personal data modified that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right to delete (“the right to be forgotten”): This is the right of the User, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his consent to the processing and has no other legal basis; the User opposes the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been processed unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable steps to inform those responsible who are processing personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: This is the User's right to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Data Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make complaints; and when the User has objected to the processing.
- Right to data portability: If the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive their personal data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another data controller. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller shall directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of objection: This is the User's right not to have their personal data processed or their processing by CoverCV ceased.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: This is the User's right not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, which exists unless otherwise established by current legislation.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by means of a written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD- https://covercv.com “, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where representation is allowed, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document accrediting the representation. A photocopy of the national ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that certifies the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document attesting to the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or email:
Santa Cruz de Tenerife,
38108, Spain Contact
phone: +34 663 807 354 Contact
Complaints to the supervisory authority
If the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they shall have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where they have their usual residence, place of work or place of the alleged violation. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by the User during his visit to the Website in order to recognize him as a User, and to personalize his experience and the use of the Website, and can also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time you have been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows the User to contact the User's telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User's hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User's private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally provide that information to the server.
They are those cookies that are sent to the User's computer or device and managed exclusively by CoverCV for the better functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your user experience. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to provide them with content that suits their preferences.
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide CoverCV with services requested by CoverCV to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze browsing information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained relates, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the location where the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users accessing it, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the time of visit, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and to identify new needs to provide Users with high-quality Content and/or service. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and website trend reports are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information on privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. at the following link (s):
- Google Analytics: https://analytics.google.com
- SmartSupp: smartsupp.com
- HotJar: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
The entity (s) responsible for providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party processes this information for such entities.
Social media cookies
CoverCV incorporates social media plugins, which allow you to access them from the Website. For this reason, social media cookies can be stored in the User's browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and are themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them in order to find out about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information only, the links where you can consult these privacy and/or cookie policies are indicated below:
Disable, reject and delete cookies
I SAW. LINK POLICY
The User or third party who makes a hyperlink from one web page from another, different website to the CoverCV Website should know that:
The reproduction -in whole or in part- of any of the Contents and/or Services of the Website is not allowed without the express authorization of CoverCV.
Nor are any false, inaccurate or incorrect statements allowed about the CoverCV Website, or its Contents and/or Services.
With the exception of the hyperlink, the website on which such hyperlink is established shall not contain any element of this Website protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by CoverCV.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between CoverCV and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor does CoverCV's knowledge and acceptance of the contents, services and/or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
VII. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CoverCV, by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). Consequently, they will be works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, and both Spanish and Community regulations in this field and international treaties relating to the subject and signed by Spain apply to them.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of the Intellectual Property Act, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of CoverCV, are expressly prohibited.
The User undertakes to respect CoverCV's intellectual and industrial property rights. You may view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer's hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
If the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website constitutes a violation of intellectual property protection rights, they must immediately inform CoverCV using the contact details in the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Legal Notice and General Conditions of Use.
VIII. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
CoverCV reserves the right to file any civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the misuse of the Website and Contents, or for non-compliance with these Conditions.
The relationship between the User and CoverCV will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in the Spanish territory. If any controversy arises in relation to the interpretation and/or application of these Conditions, the parties shall submit their disputes to ordinary jurisdiction and submit to the appropriate judges and courts in accordance with the law.
Last modified: January 10, 2023